Friday, June 17, 2016

Have a Great Summer!!!

 
It was so great to see you all today and say good-bye.  I had the most fun teaching you this year.  Though it is sad to see you go and not have you in my class next year, I love that I get to see you in the halls. Before I came to Boxford, 5th grade was the highest grade in the school.  I never got to see my former students, unless we visited the middle school.  I hope you stop by and say hi every now and again!  Thank you for all the great memories.
You will have a wonderful year in 6th grade! 


To my new 5th graders...  it was very nice meeting you today.  I can't wait to see you all again in September.   

I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, eventful, and safe summer!! 
XOXOX
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Cummings!! this is Caitlin and i have a question for you: will you or Mrs.Valzania teach grade 5 next year? Also, I will miss you and all my previous teachers at Spofford!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back teaching in September! I'll miss you, too! Have a wonderful summer.

      Delete
  2. HI Mrs. Cummings! I am in your switch class and I was wondering what you were teaching us hope you had a great summer! Your baby is adorable and I can't wait for the school year to start. See you in school!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morgan! I will be teaching you math and science. We will be learning a range of topics in math from fractions to geometry. In science some topics we will learn are energy and astronomy and lots of review! I hope you're excited!
      And thank you, I think he's pretty cute too ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Mrs. Cummings! It took me some time to figure out how to get here, but it was worth it. I commented on this because I didn't know where to comment. Hopefully this was the right one.I couldn't figure out how to subscribe.

    ReplyDelete