Friday, June 23, 2017

Schoooool's Out for SUMMER!!!

 To my old 5th graders...
I had the most fun teaching you this year.  Though it is sad to see you go and not have you in my class next year, I love that I get to see you in the halls. Before I came to Boxford, 5th grade was the last grade in the school.  I never got to see my former students, unless we visited the middle school.  I hope you stop by and say hi every now and again!  Thank you for all the great memories.
You will have a wonderful year in 6th grade! 


To my new 5th graders... 
It was very nice meeting you yesterday.  I can't wait to see you all again in September.   If you have any questions, feel free to comment on this post. 
Also: here is a link to Mrs. Gadbois' blog where it gives information about your summer reading requirements.

Incoming Grade 5 Summer Reading


I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, eventful, and safe summer!! 
XOXOX
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Zoe- miss me already? ;) Hope you're having a great summer.

      Delete
  2. Hello Mrs.Cummings I was nice meeting you to. Do you know my cousin Camron ? He was in your class last year. Thank you for the link I would have never found it without you. (I ended up reading El Deafo and I also read The Fourteenth Goldfish they are really good books)
    My summer has been great, I am going to the YMCA camps in July (My mom works in Beverly near the Sterling and other camps plus she gets a really good discount) Besides that summer means movies today I am going to Despicable me 3. Are you going to see it anytime soon? Also how are you today.(Sorry I talk a lot and a lot about me) Have a great summer!
    Sincerley,
    Angelina Kordis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelina! Thanks for checking in :) I have no plans to see any movies yet, but Despicable Me 3 looks funny. I didn't have any Camron's last year, maybe he had a different teacher. I'm sure I've seen him around though! I'm happy to hear you've already read some books. Have a great summer :)

      Delete