Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Historical Fiction









We are starting our unit on Historical Fiction. You will be placed in a book group where you will have to research a period of time that relates to your book.









I am curious to know what time period you are interested in learning about?  If you don't get assigned a particular time period you wanted, you will be given an opportunity to read about it after.




Please comment below about what time period interests you!!


UPDATE:

The past few days you guys have been so into the research, and now the reading.  It makes me so excited for this unit!  I hope you enjoy it ;)




14 comments:

  1. My favorite time period is the Holocaust and the Nazi invasions and concentration camps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read about the Holocaust and WWII

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I might be interested in the Salem Witch Trials, or the Civil War.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to learn more about The Holocaust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The period of time that I am interested in would be from the beginning of World War I to the end of World War II. this time period includes the Great Depression, the Dust Bowl, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Salem Witch Trials

    ReplyDelete

  7. Ancient Egypt : 30 BC–641 AD

    ReplyDelete
  8. A period of time I am intreasted in is the roman and ming dynasty period.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like things about world war two 1939 to 1945

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Holocaust interests me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am interested in learning about the specifics of the Holocaust. Also, I am interested in learning about anything that has to do with peoples rights, or slavery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very interested in the Salem Witch triles .

    ReplyDelete